The Auction of Washington Wines provides opportunities for everyone, whether through sponsorship, serving as a volunteer or contributing an auction lot.
Is your winery interested in participating in our 2017 events?
Please click below and fill out the Participation Form.
CLICK TO DONATE
With 200+ silent, super silent and live auction packages offered each year, the Auction of Washington Wines relies heavily on donations from wineries, businesses, private collectors and friends of the Auction.
Although our primary focus is on Washington wine, we love to see bottles from around the world!
We gratefully accept:
- large format bottles
- wine adventures
- unique dining experiences
- hospitality and entertainment opportunities
- commemorative wine bottles
- rare vertical collections or bottles
- non-wine items are welcome too – especially food and culinary related items.
* We have a secure and temperature controlled storage unit at Wine Storage Bellevue and will take good care of the wine while it’s in our hands. Your donation will be recognized on the web site and in auction catalogs – online or printed.
For questions regarding donations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Being a sponsor of our organization provides you with marketing opportunities, client development events and simple brand recognition. We work with each of our sponsors to create unique partnerships that help them accomplish their business objectives. We are proud of our long-time relationships with our sponsors and consider them a member of our Auction of Washington Wines family. Some of the benefits include:
- Brand recognition at the events among consumers and wine industry leaders
- Exposure to an affluent audience of corporate and community leaders
- Host top clients at the most prestigious Washington wine event of the year
- Access to one of Washington State’s most rapidly growing businesses – the Washington Wine Industry – currently over $3 billion annually
- Satisfaction of knowing your support is benefiting children throughout our state through Seattle Children’s Hospital
- Play a role in contributing to the growth of our wine industry and state’s economy by providing support to the Viticulture and Enology Program at Washington State University
For questions regarding sponsorship opportunities, please contact Melissa Pederson at email@example.com.
We love our volunteers!!! And we can’t do this without them.
If you would like to volunteer at an upcoming event, please contact Kira Haller at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have needs for everything from Class 12 wine servers and sommeliers to greeters to Picnic table movers.
For questions or additional information, contact us at email@example.com or 206.326.5754.